Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cream If Tarter And Oj

ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS OF YOUR COMMENTS

Hello friends. I have been reviewing the comments to be approved so that all you can see, virtually none has an address attached to answer, but by mistake I have seen many comments are in English were not spam and were in the spam folder.


do not speak English and I understand very little, but as I put the translator on-line, many people asked for permission to copy from here, some tickets to other places, indicating their origin. Sure, you can!

also
in many cases people who have come to leave a comment was that the entry that was, had disappeared the link and wanted to know how to access.


Well, I will find a translator of English-English and write the answers.


Ah! indeed, the links no longer work, because that does not work, keep in mind that are many years and that such an entry or more I talked to a group of self-help, well ... that group, and I have written it if I remember correctly, ceased to exist, let the image and the blog for you to know that There was a day when there was such a group and got great things for those affected that we met there.


next step more difficult for me, USING THE TRANSLATOR:

;









I do not speak English and understand it very little, but as I put the on-line translator, is that many people were asking permission to be able to copy here, some entries, elsewhere and indicating their origin. Of course you can!

The links that do not work is that no longer exist, I have to go through the blog entries and fixing these bugs. They stopped work for several reasons. But anyway, the important information that I wanted to convey, is on the blog. Thank you!

Regards!


Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment